COVID-19: FROM Monday 16th August we are looking forward to welcoming you back into the surgery.
In order to keep us all safe please:
- Only come into the waiting room if there is plenty of space, if there are already 2 clients waiting, please let the receptionist know that you have arrived, but stay outside
- Give the receptionist plenty of space – only approach the desk when you are ready to pay
- If you have any COVID symptoms please stay at home and telephone the surgery for advice
- If you ARE NOT comfortable coming back into the building, just let the receptionist know, and the vet will come out to you.
- Please continue to order and pay for repeat prescriptions, flea/worming medications and food over the telephone. They will then be put ready for you to collect.
- Please now pay for consultations at the time of the consultation.
Welcome to our website! Here you will find an insight into our services, but for further information on any aspect of your pet’s healthcare please don’t hesitate to call in or phone: 020 8549 3567.
Kingston Vets is situated on Hawks Road, Kingston-upon-Thames. Our friendly, helpful staff are available throughout the day, ready to offer advice and information on all manner of topics related to your pet’s wellbeing – whether it be because of illness or accident, preventative healthcare such as flea control, worming and nutrition, or advice on buying a new puppy, kitten or other pet.
You can book appointments by phone, in person at the reception desk, or even by email. We pride ourselves on our friendly approach and look forward to getting to know both you and your pets!
Out of Hours Emergencies: 020 8783 2850
In case of emergency outside of our usual opening hours, there is a full 24 hour emergency service available at North Surrey Veterinary Emergencies based at our sister practice in East Molesey. The address is: Molesey Veterinary Centre, 4 Park Road, East Molesey, Surrey KT8 9LE. To contact the service telephone: 020 8783 2850.
Please note we are CLOSED Sundays & all Public holidays.
We close early on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.