PLEASE READ OUR RULES TO HELP:
- PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19
- KEEP US OPEN
- KEEP YOU AND US SAFE
OWNERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING TO COLLECT PRE- ORDERED AND PAID FOR ITEMS INCLUDING MEDICATION AND FOOD. THESE WILL BE LEFT CLEARLY LABELLED IN THE RECEPTION AREA.
PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH THE RECEPTION DESK
- ALL PAYMENTS TO BE MADE BY CREDIT CARD OVER THE TELEPHONE.
- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CASH PAYMENTS EXCEPT IN EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES. IF YOU NEED TO PAY CASH IT MUST BE THE CORRECT MONEY IN A NAMED, SEALED ENVELOPE, POSTED THROUGH THE DOOR.
IF YOUR PET IS COMING TO THE SURGERY FOR AN APPOINTMENT OR SURGERY:
- PLEASE USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED.
- YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO COME TO THE FORECOURT AND WAIT BEHIND THE LINE OR WAIT IN YOUR CAR.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT AS APPOINTMENTS ARE TAKING LONGER THEN NORMAL IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES.
PLEASE KEEP 2 METRES AWAY FROM THE VET AND OTHER CLIENTS WAITING.
- YOUR ANIMAL WILL BE PASSED OVER TO THE VET ON A LEAD OR ANIMALS IN BASKETS PLACED IN THE DESIGNATED AREA IN FRONT OF THE DOOR.
- THE VET WILL TREAT YOUR ANIMAL AND PROVIDE ADVICE AND MEDICATION.
- YOU WILL NEED TO GIVE VERBAL CONSENT TO THE GENERAL ANAESTHETIC IF NECESSARY
- YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN INVOICE AND ASKED TO PAY ASAP ON THE DAY, OVER THE PHONE.
Welcome to our website! Here you will find an insight into our services, but for further information on any aspect of your pet’s healthcare please don’t hesitate to call in or phone: 020 8549 3567.
Kingston Vets is situated on Hawks Road, Kingston-upon-Thames. Our friendly, helpful staff are available throughout the day, ready to offer advice and information on all manner of topics related to your pet’s wellbeing – whether it be because of illness or accident, preventative healthcare such as flea control, worming and nutrition, or advice on buying a new puppy, kitten or other pet.
You can book appointments by phone, in person at the reception desk, or even by email. We pride ourselves on our friendly approach and look forward to getting to know both you and your pets!
Out of Hours Emergencies: 020 8783 2850
In case of emergency outside of our usual opening hours, there is a full 24 hour emergency service available at North Surrey Veterinary Emergencies based at our sister practice in East Molesey. The address is: Molesey Veterinary Centre, 4 Park Road, East Molesey, Surrey KT8 9LE. To contact the service telephone: 020 8783 2850.
Please note we are CLOSED Sundays & all Public holidays.
We close early on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.
New branch clinic now open in Ham
We are proud to announce the opening of our new branch clinic in Ham, conveniently situated close to the shopping parade. Read more about Ham Veterinary Surgery
Our contact details
59 – 61 Hawks Road
Surrey KT1 3DS
Tel: 020 8549 3567
8.30am – 7.00pm (Mon-Fri)
8.30am – 10.30am (Sat)
9.00am – 10.30am (Mon-Sat)
4.00pm – 6.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Consultations by appointment – please call or email.